I asked for 50,000 miles per year on a PCP contract - the dealer has only given me 8000, what are my rights?

I bought a car and requested 40,000 - 50,000 miles per annum on a PCP term. This is also shown in an email to the dealership. However, it’s come to light that I have only been given 8000 per annum. What can I do?

Asked on 20 December 2017 by Luke Walker

If you have documentation proving that you signed up to a 40,000 - 50,000 mile annual deal then best to sue the supplying dealer and the finance house jointly in Small Claims, keeping the loss you care claiming for to under £10,000.