How do I find my radio code?

I'm looking for the radio code for my daughter's Ford KA. The serial number is V026774. The radio went off after her boyfriend put a new battery in.

If it starts with a V then this online unlocking service charges 99p with 100 per cent positive feedback: www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Instant-Ford-V-Radio-Code-Insta...U-

You may want to use something like a 9V memory saver next time (it plugs into the cigarette lighter). Or, if you have a booster pack, you could also use that. Then you won't lose the code when you remove the battery.