I'm leaving my car sat on my driveway for nine weeks in winter - should I disconnect the battery?

I'm leaving my 2015 Volkswagen Jetta and Volkswagen Golf on my driveway for nine weeks in winter. Should I disconnect the batteries?

Disconnecting will lose any codes that are dependent on a continuous power supply. Best to check if any of the power sockets are hard-wired directly to the battery (will run something when the ignition is switched off). If there is, get a solar charger from Maplins, etc and leave it connected inside one of the screens where it will get the most light. (It obviously won't do anything if the car becomes covered in snow.)