Should I buy a petrol Volkswagen Golf VII Estate 1.4 TSI?

I've decided to trade my Volkswagen Golf TDI for a petrol version for DPF and EGR reasons (I do too much city driving). I'm considering a 2014 Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI estate, but have heard bad things about ridiculous oil consumption and timing chains. The engine is a CXSA 122PS which isn't twincharged and has a belt cam. I've heard this engine might be updated and therefore okay. Should I buy it or am I opening a can of engine worms?

Okay. No can of worms. The 1.5 120 and 150 replace them later this year. Golf VII problems generally: www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/volkswagen/golf-vii-.../