How do I find a value for my low mileage 1997 Ford Escort?

My dad has a 1997 4-door Ford Escort Freedom 1.3 with 32,629 miles. It's been garaged for about 5-6 years and was barely used before that. Despite looking, I can't seem to find out it's value. Maybe you can help or point me to where I could get a value.

Asked on 6 February 2017 by Peter Tunnell

Answered by Keith Moody
A tough car to value. I haven't seen one for sale in this spec for a while. The low mileage suggests that it could be in good condition and well looked after - but without know more about it, it's hard to give a guide price. You could try contacting one of the Ford clubs to see if they can help.
Tags: