Do you have a minute to answer an electric vehicle survey? Start the survey | No thanks

What do I do if a dealer refuses my rejection of a mis-sold car?

I purchased a car which me, and a witness, were told had full service history. It doesn't. I wrote stating I am rejecting the car but have had response back saying the sales person now denies telling us it did. When I asked him where it was he replied "how strange, it should be in the pack". They're refusing my rejection based on this but I believe I paid market price for this car including service history. What can I do?

Asked on 12 January 2017 by Melonie

If you paid less than £10,000 for the car, take the matter to Small Claims and let a judge rule on who is telling the truth: www.honestjohn.co.uk/faq/consumer-rights/