Can I reject my Mercedes-Benz GLC over its steering judder?

I recently purchased a new Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe AMG Line; however, I have noticed a judder when turning or reversing the car on full steering lock. The dealer says they have had four GLCs in this week with the same problem and the only solution is to put winter tyres on. This is obviously a fault with the GLC model. Can you tell me what I should do?

As long as you are not applying unreasonable amounts of lock, that is totally unacceptable. You can return the car to the dealer for a full refund: www.honestjohn.co.uk/faq/consumer-rights/