Which 3-5 year old small hatch for daily but local use?

My wife needs a small hatchback for mainly local work commute, school run etc. Must be five doors. Not a 'city car'. Budget is £5k. Ideally Petrol, manual and year 2012/2013. Looking to last five years-ish Replacing a 2007 Fiat Punto, which was good size, had a couple of buttons on the wheel etc (not super basic). Incredibly reliable I might add. Looking for a top 3. At the moment I have Corsa, and another Punto. Any thoughts?

Asked on 17 November 2016 by siell

Honda Jazz 1.2 or 1.4 manual (most practical interior), Ford Fiesta 2008-2013, Mazda 2 1.3TS2 2007-2015 (best to drive).