Volkswagen Golf Rejection

I thought I would make you aware of the following issues that I've had on my 2016 registered Volkswagen Golf GTD. Under warranty, the following has been replaced and I am now going through the process with VW of formally rejecting the car. I have spoken to VW Financial Services who have said that it's unacceptable for a car of that age etc to be needing all of this work.

Both driver/passenger side front wheel bearings
Turbo
Timing belt and tensioners

Still no sign of finding out what the problem is, and the dealer is at a loss. I have to say though, the service has been excellent. Just a shame the car is a dud.

Asked on 5 May 2016 by Stuart Sim

Many thanks for the feedback. Nice car that it is, the Golf VII seems to be running into more than its fair share of problems.