Superfuels

You have advised using high octane fuel such as Shell V Power Nitro.
However motoring writer Laura Thomson has advised that although premium grade fuel contains useful additives for cleaning the engine, you should use it "sparingly" or you might be wasting money. "Use premium grade fuel only once every six months"
What do you think ?

Asked on 26 January 2016 by eiffeltower

So you are contradicting my advice that has been proven over 20 years on the say-so of Laura Thomson, whoever she may be. Up to you. My advice is to use it all the time, which is what I do.

Tags: buying