Value of 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS GT AMG Coupe?

I own a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT Coupe,in Obsidian Black, with AMG Interior Carbon-Fibre Package, Homelink Garage Door Opener, Reversing Camera, Blind Spot Assist, and Fire Extinguisher, supplied new in January, 2014, with a current mileage of 4,229.
If I sold the vehicle now what would it be worth in terms of Trade In Value, or as a Private Sale, and is it indeed a saleable vehicle?

How would you consider Mercedes-Benz's replacement for the SLS would suit me given I am 67, unwashed, and unwaged and enjoy my SLS for leisure purposes, and for the simple joy of just looking at it.

Asked on 18 July 2015 by Ted Barnes AA11 TED

We can't price the car, and it's too new for www.classiccarprice.com. I suggest the best person to give you a price is www.tomhartly.com/ because Tom senior has always offered the fairest genuine deal to both vendors and purchasers and is hugely successful for that reason. I wouldn't sell at this stage because I could be wrong but I think your particular very special SLS is at a stage where it has lost a lot of value but will probably go up in the future and, since you like it, why swap to the smaller engined AMG GT?