My father has lied to a court in order to take speeding points for his son - what should I do?

My brother was caught speeding by about 10mph over the limit. He is a new driver, so our Dad took the fine and points for him and our Dad lied to the judge, saying it was him that was speeding not my brother. What can I do to get my brother to take the points and fine?

Your brother and father have committed an extremely serious offence. The offence of being over the limit by 10mph was trivial, but by lying to the court, they have perverted the course of justice. If found guilty of this offence, your father could end up with a prison sentence - three months is typical. You should think carefully before intervening.