Renault Megane Estate 1.9dCi auto - what should I look out for?

Points for and against the Megane Estate 1.9 dCi Auto?

Tags: buying
I ordered an expensive Range Rover to my specification a few weeks ago, which the dealer advises is now ready. I paid a deposit at the time of order. Due to the Coronavirus situation and the economic impact...
I had a very good offer from a trader for my car now even if not buying another just yet. Do you think trade in prices will plunge in the next few weeks? Also, should one be able to buy in a few weeks,...
I have a 1992 FIAT Uno that I have owned for about 12 years. It failed its MOT a couple of years ago and has been SORN on our drive ever since, awaiting the rust remedy that never came. I rubbed my hands...
Very roomy cargo bay. Quality improvements making the car more reliable. Sporty 220GT launched February 2015.