Recycled cars

I have a 2 door Citroen C1 that I have been pleased with and I wish to fit a tow-bar for a cycle-rack, but I am informed that it is not possible to fit a tow-bar to a C1.

I was thinking of replacing the C1 with a car to which I can have a tow bar fitted and that has 4 doors. Is the present FIAT Panda worth considering? Or is it best to wait for the new 2012 Panda? FIAT dealers do not seem to come out very well regarding customer service. Have you experienced any problems with your FIAT 500?

Also is the Chevrolet Spark worth considering? Chevrolet sells a very good purpose made cycle rack for the Spark.

No problems at all with my 500. Totally reliable. And I have an excellent dealer: Parkside of Whitton, near Hounslow. I have seen Pandas with towbars. The new one is in this video: www.honestjohn.co.uk/news/events/2011-09/frankfurt...w

The Chevrolet Spark is actually quite good with decent ride quality and chain cam engines. Test and video here: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/chevrolet/chevrole...t