Why is my Hyundai ix20 leaking water?

My 2016 Hyundai ix20 has recently started to leak water on the nearside, about a metre back from the usual place for the air conditioning to drop condensation. Any idea what might be causing this?

Asked on 27 September 2021 by Brian Hammond

Check the car's coolant level. The owner's manual should make it easy to find the coolant reservoir. Make sure the engine is cool before doing this and ensure the car is parked on a flat surface. The coolant should be between the minimum and maximum level lines. If the coolant is low then top it up and have the system checked by a qualified mechanic.
Tags: water leaks