What's the most environmentally-friendly pickup truck in the UK?

Are there any hybrid pickup trucks on the market in the UK? What is the best, environmentally-friendly option at the moment for some fairly high mileage, 4x4 pickups? Thanks for your help!

Asked on 15 April 2021 by DanC

No. The torque provided by a diesel engine means they still make sense for pick-up trucks. Diesels are usually more efficient, too, which appeals to business users of pick-up trucks. The latest models comply with Euro 6 emission regulations, meaning they're actually very clean and you can drive them into Ultra Low Emission Zones without facing a charge.