Ask a Question

Guilt of motoring writer

After 50 years clean licence I got caught doing 36mph past a camera. Should I just pay up or go to Court? I am, of course, guilty.

Asked on by

Pay up. You have admitted it to me so you know you did it. If they give you the option of a speed awareness course, take that, however inconvenient, and keep a clean licence.
Similar questions
My partner has received a NIP dated 13.07.09 regarding an alleged offence of her car travelling at 35mph in a 30mph limit, committed on 05.06.09. I understand that that the Police have 14 days to issue...
Regarding the email from CL and his speeding offence in Cumbria. If CL is determined to pursue this, although he has asked for a court hearing, he will almost certainly be asked initially to attend a pre...
I'm emailing following a speeding ticket I acquired on the M4 in Wales. I was timed at 4mph over the 50mph limit and received a ticket. I was told I could either attend a course in Wales, saving me points,...

Ask Honest John

Value my car