Is Webuyanycar.com trustworthy?

Is Webuyanycar.com trustworthy? I obtained a valuation that expired and 5 days later obtained a valuation that was £200 less than the original. I do not wish to waste my time if they are going to haggle on price as my car is genuine with low mileage and great service history.

Asked on 17 March 2021 by Eric James Anderson

We hear from a lot of happy customers who use webuyanycar.com. As long as the car is described accurately, they shouldn't haggle on price, although their staff are trained to spot issues with bodywork etc. Prices are fluctuating a lot at the moment, which would explain why your valuation changed over five days. If you want the most money for your car, we'd recommend selling it privately.
Tags: