Do you want the Road Tax system to change? Do you have thoughts on the potential changes to the Road Tax system? | No thanks

Can I get a performance car without a big insurance premium?

I’m after a performance car but I don’t want to pay ridiculous insurance premiums. Am I living in dreamland?

Asked on 9 January 2021 by Bally

It depends on many different factors including your age, driving experience and where you live. Be prepared to compromise if typical performance cars are out of reach. Something like a BMW 330i is pretty quick but will be cheaper to insure than an M3, for example. We'd recommend running a few insurance quotes through a comparison website to give you an idea of costs.