Which estates have flat floors with the rear seats folded down?

I own a Mk6 Volkswagen Golf Estate. I want my next car to have a flat floor too. However, after viewing a few new estates, I see that many don't offer a completely flat boot with the seat folded down. Would you please recommend any estate cars that have the flat floor after folding seats? Thank you very much.

Asked on 15 September 2020 by David

Take a look at the latest Ford Focus Estate. It has a pretty flat floor with the rear seats dropped and there isn't much of a lip for lifting items over, either. We'd also recommend the Kia Ceed Sportswagon.
Tags: estates