Is the Ford Fiesta a worthy purchase?

The newest Ford Fiesta looks perfect for me. Not ST-line though. Have you driven the standard one on 15 and 16-inch wheels? If so, which is more fun?

Asked on 3 May 2020 by Andrew Newton

The Fiesta is a great little car. Fun to drive, comfortable and practical. The 15s will give a softer ride quality, compared to the 16s, but the handling will not be hugely different.

Before splashing the cash, however, I'd recommend test driving the Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI. It's much more refined and gets more cabin space than the Ford. The 115PS version will also return 53mpg: www.honestjohn.co.uk/realmpg/volkswagen/polo-2017

You can currently get a pre-reg Volkswagen Polo for around £12,500: www.honestjohn.co.uk/cars-for-sale/search/Volkswag...c