What's the best way to remove moss stains from a car?

My white car lives outside and over time has developed a green stain on the guttering at the top of the rear hatchback door. The hinges and rubber pipes mean I can't get to it to clean it off. Do you know a spray that will remove it? I have also gained moss on the rubber seals at the base of the rear door windows and would appreciate advice on how to remove this.

Hot soapy water and a lot of elbow grease is the best way to do this. You can probably get the worst off with a pressure washer but you'll need a toothbrush to get those hard to reach parts. Muc Off works well, but don't leave it on the rubber to long and make sure you use a rubber treatment gel afterwards. Once you're done, give the car a proper wax and polish and it should hopefully reduce the chances of the green stuff returning.
Tags: moss