If people begin storing their cars for self isolation - will all the alarms go off as the batteries degrade?

If a car battery slowly degrades because of lack of use during the Covid-19 four months' isolation period, will the alarm go off at some point and continue to do so? I'm thinking of many people in my area who may be in that position.

Asked on 23 March 2020 by David Jenkins

This situation varies from make and model of car. I would recommend fitting a trickle charger to the battery, like the C-TEK MXS 5.0: kit.honestjohn.co.uk/reviews/review-ctek-battery-c.../

For more advice for buying, running and storing a vehicle during the coronavirus outbreak see: www.honestjohn.co.uk/coronavirus/coronavirus-what-...r