Is Cazoo any good?

I’ve seen a selling site called Cazoo. I’ve not heard of it before. Is it reputable?

Asked on 13 March 2020 by Geoff L

We rate Cazoo highly. Rather than listing used cars owned by franchised dealers, the site essentially buys up its own stock of about 1500 cars (give or take) and sells them on through its website. It's a little bit like Amazon for cars. You can complete the whole buying purchase online as opposed to having to visit a private sellers house or waste an afternoon at a dealership. Once you've bought (or financed) the car, Cazoo will deliver it within 3 days. You just have to book a slot, which are available seven days a week. The cars are checked over by Cazoo's own mechanics and MoT'd before they'd sold, plus they come with a 90-day warranty and roadside assistance. If you aren't happy in the first week of having the car, you can ask them to come pick it back up, too. In our opinion, it's a lot easier than using various other sites or brokers. It's not got that many reviews on Trustpilot compared to bigger sites, but Cazoo has a rating of 4.8 out of 5 from 511 reviews - which is very decent and should offer some peace of mind if you're thinking of using it.