I got a speed fine when driving in France, do I have to pay it?

I have received a speeding fine for doing 76kph in a 70kmh whilst in France from amendes.gouv.fr. Is this a genuine fine and, as a British citizen, do I have to pay the fine?

The French authorities presumably obtained your ANPR keeper details from the DVLA. They have been doing a lot of this: www.honestjohn.co.uk/news/legal-motoring-advice/20...s

Depends on the final details of Brexit (if and when?), but currently, they can pursue you for the penalty via UK courts if they want to.