Will there be problems getting parts for a Honda FR-V in the future?

I am considering buying a Honda FR-V. I am slightly concerned about getting parts in case of a breakdown. Honda discontinued the FR-V in 2011. Would finding parts be a problem? I am planning to keep the car for next 4-5 years.

Asked on 12 April 2019 by Ram

The engine and transmission are standard Honda Civic items so no problems there. Body parts and light lenses might be more difficult but there is always a specialist somewhere in the world. These people seem to be the best: jp-carparts.com/