I sold a car to a dealer who now wants a refund - where do I stand?

I sold my car to a dealer, who checked the car and had a test drive. My knowledge about car problems is none, so I didn't notice any mechanical issues. Next day the trader called me asking for a refund because the car is not fit for purpose. He told me as a buyer he has 30 days to a have a full refund on it. But I think that 30 days are for consumers not for businesses buying a car from a private individual?

Asked on 13 February 2019 by Alejandro

Correct. A dealer is supposed to know what he is doing and is supposed to be capable of professionally inspecting and checking a car properly. Unless you lied to him about something, he has absolutely no rights against you.