Should I get an extended warranty for the touchscreen in my car?

I'm buying a Citroen C4 Grand Picasso which comes with touchscreen for many controls and sat nav. As the car is 65 plate, should I get the £700 extended warranty which would cover the car for a further three years?

Only if the warranty specifically covers the touchscreen. This has not yet become the problem some people predicted it would, but I can't see any of these systems lasting longer than 10 years. You don't expect a laptop or a PC or a Mac to last 10 years.