What happens to my insurance if I go over the estimated annual mileage?

When I signed up with my insurance company, I estimated about 6000 miles in 12 months. It is about midway into the year, and I have done 5000 miles already. What is the implication of going above the 6000 miles I estimated per year?

Asked on 16 October 2018 by Victor Ahiaba

It depends on the policy. If you are young driver who has just passed their test, you could have the policy cancelled and end up not being able to obtain insurance. Contact your insurer immediately.