Ford Focus - Another Ford Focus 1.6 TDCi Problem - Error codes - davenpearsall

I've got a 2006 Ford Focus Studio 1.6 TDCi (110K) and a few weeks ago the engine just cut out on me whilst on the motorway. Could only get it started again with some "easy start" and took it to the garage.

They replaced what they believed to be the cause of the problem which was the CAM sensor. Touch wood since then it has been OK and no cut out but \I've noticed the engine malfunction light was flicking on and off on the way home this evening.

I've borrowed a fault code reader off a friend and the following codes are coming off it:

P0513 - Incorrect immobilizer key

P193B - BFINED DTC

P1936 - Clutch Switch/Sensor Signal

After browsing the internet the final two seem to be related. I'm not too familiar with engine management issues. Should I now delete the codes from the system now I havr the written down? Could the car still think it has these problems when the CAM sensor fitting may well have fixed the issue?

Any info much appreciated!

Dave

Ford Focus - Another Ford Focus 1.6 TDCi Problem - Error codes - injection doc

Have you tried another key ? First port of call.

Clutch pedal switch fault code very common and doesnt casue any issues. Mine always has they code appear, just clear it and it comes back.

Ford Focus - Another Ford Focus 1.6 TDCi Problem - Error codes - davenpearsall

Yeah same problem with different key unfortunately. Yeah I cleared it and unfortunately it comes back again.

No problems when driving around today thankfully. Just makes me worried. Got a long drive planned Friday for work. eekk!