2003 1.2 How to open the doors? - rhythm_doctor
So... The battery had died 8v remaining because my mother had been in hospital and she could not drive for a while... I opened the bonnet, locked the doors with fob, disconnected the battery, closed the bonnet, charged the battery overnight (hence why i locked the doors)...

The question is how do i get back in the car? There are no locks on the door for the key to be inserted, i need to get in the car to open the bonnet to put the battery back in, without the battery the central locking doesn't work...

Stuck...

Any help would be appreciated...

Kind regards

Pete

2003 1.2 How to open the doors? - Pugugly
There should be an emergency entry system - usually concealed under a plastic cover on the door handle where the keyway "would be" if there was one. I had to gain entry into a Nissan Navarna thing a few months ago using the procedure described in the manual - I wonder if the Micra is the same ?
2003 1.2 How to open the doors? - topbloke
the "lock" maybe on the passenger door like the laguna, is there not a downloadable pdf manual on the manafacture's web site or an owners forum !
Yes - that nasty pick up Nissan had the concealed keyway on the passenger door.
2003 1.2 How to open the doors? - rhythm_doctor
So i checked the drivers side, nothing...

I checked the passenger side and bingo there it was!

Excellent, thanks very much for your help...

:)

Kind regards

Pete
Pleasure - funny what you learn when you borrow somebody's blinged up truck for an er...errand.
2003 1.2 How to open the doors? - tomatoandcheese
I have a similar problem, but although I found where the keyhole was concealed I can't remove the plastic cover in order to get to it. Any advice on how to get the thing off?
2003 1.2 How to open the doors? - mfarrow
Slide it rather than pull it?
2003 1.2 How to open the doors? - Dynamic Dave
can't remove the plastic cover in order to get to it. Any advice on how to get the thing off?

Wonder if it's the same procedure as the Almera? "insert the key in the caps base-slot and prise it off" (taken from an old reply of mine in another thread)

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?v=e&t=56...2