Disability and Motor Insurance - wazza
For six years i have been suffering from a bad back and have trouble walking some distance. These do not affect my driving. My car is not adapted in any way. Have recently been awarded a high mobility rate of disability living allowance. So this in a way labels me as 'disabled'. Do i have to inform my motor insurance? I assume you may have to if you lost a limb or are paralysed and need to have your car adapted.

I have applied for road tax fee exemption, in another words i will be getting my road tax for free.

Just wonder if the premium will go sky high
Disability and Motor Insurance - jc2
Yes-should not affect it but you may need a letter fron your doctor to confirm- but if you have problems with your company,if there is a charity associated with your condition,they usually have a list of companies to contact.
Disability and Motor Insurance - deepwith
Sun Alliance were the motability insurers when we had a car from them so they should be okay. They then allowed me my NCB when we decided not to carry on with the scheme, whereas most other insurers would not give any as the motability insurance is a 'fleet' type insurance and three years on, your NCB wasn't counted.
Disability and Motor Insurance - ffidrac {P}
Your ins co need to be told if you have a condition that is DVLA notifiable.

My ins co didn't want any details from me about my disability because it is not notifiable and I am, therefore, 'fit to drive'. They did take note of the fact that the car has a wheelchair hoist fitted and they know it is for MY wheelchair.

Road tax exempt, VAT exempt car.