Shell Pluspoints now V-Power Club - Vansboy

Got the info through today, about the re-branding of the old points scheme, looks sort of the same, but different. Now pushing the Ferrari links!!

The main thing being that you WON'T forget to claim your incentive vouchers, 'cos they'll send 'em anyway!!

What you MUST do, is specify the vouchers you prefer, or they'll just be money off fuel - not too much of a problem, unless you're using it as an unofficial perk!

Looks like value is around 1p/litre & a similar amount if you have a Shell credit card (also due for re-inventing, shortly)

Can't see anything about the confusing targets, from before, to earn the extra points - guess they'll come up with somthing though!

All in all, you might as well subscribe, if you're a Shell customer, or if they have a convenient station, on your route!

www.shell.co.uk/driversclub

VB
Shell Pluspoints now V-Power Club - Chicken Vindaloo
Oh great.

All I wanted them to do is give out 1/18th models again. I've been filling up for the last six weeks on V Power in the vain hope I'll win a driving day in Italy, but to no avail.

I did get a keyring with an '04 F1 car on the end of it for free though on my points.
Shell Pluspoints now V-Power Club - LongDriver {P}
Gave up on PlusPoints years ago, when they devalued them.

Prepare to flame me...

I'm a 100% Tesco Clubcard man these days.
Shell Pluspoints now V-Power Club - NARU
Yep - I threw most of the cards away as they weren't worth keeping. I only use Tesco clubcard (have just redeemed £13.75-worth of points to buy a £55 Eurotunnel crossing next weekend) and Morrisons (Only used for fuel and gives me a £5 voucher every now and then).
Shell Pluspoints now V-Power Club - boxsterboy
Can't see anything about the confusing targets from before to earn the extra points -
guess they'll come up with somthing though!

Yes, I never could get the hang of those.

Still I did manage to get three full packs of the recent Ferrari Top Trumps cards they were doing, which pleased my boys no end!