Need help with Car tax!! - brisck1
Hi guys, not sure if this is the right forum but im in a bit of a panic over a situation regarding my Car tax!

I moved flats just over a month ago and have been in the process of changing addresses with banks car insurance etc and realised that yesterday that my tax on my car runs out this month and I havent had the chance to update my car registration to my new address!!

So what im wodering is- can I still get tax for my car if the adresses are different on my insurance certificate and my logbook?

If not how long does it take for the adress change documant take to go through and is there anything I can do to speed up the proces so I can pay my car tax on time?

im a bit panicky right now so your advice is most welcome!!
Need help with Car tax!! - No FM2R
They won't care about your address. Firstly it only appears in one place, the "logbook". It doesn't show on your insurance certificate or MOT, so there is no reason for them to notice the discrepancy in the first place.

Secondly, you can hand in the reg document as you apply for the tax with the new details shown on it and kill two birds with one stone.

So don't stress, just go and pay as usual.
Need help with Car tax!! - Hugo {P}
"So don't stress, just go and pay as usual."

Agreed.

I doubt you'd have any problems here.