Buying from a Broker - Anthony Farrar
I see on the HJ Homepage that a broker is selling Citroen Picassos cheaper than a Citroen dealer. The broker is quoting £11,645 for a 2.0 HDi 90hp LX, while the dealer price is £13,765 (on the road). The Broker appears to act as a middleman putting the buyer in touch with the dealer. Do you think I could go to my local dealer and get the price being quoted by the broker? Is the Broker price (one the road?)

Anyone bought from a broker? How was it for you?

Also what are the best times of year to sell and buy?
Re: Buying from a Broker - Andy Bairsto
You can by Citroen cheaper on line from citroen I think and this model cost only 10500ukp inGermany .Take the offer to a dealer and I will bet they will match it.
Re: Buying from a Broker - Honest John
See the earlier item on the news page giving Citroen's current deals on Picassos. No one pays anything like £13,765 for an HDI LX, which, of course, lacks essential a/c.

HJ
Re: Buying from a Broker - JohnD
I bought my BX Estate through a broker, although I collected it from a Citroen dealer some distance away. When I decided to purchase my next car, a Zantia 2.1TD, I got a quote from the same broker, then approached my local Cit dealer who agreed to match the brokers price.
Re: Buying from a Broker - Gary Bain
After giving you a price for this, and advising you that we merely put you in touch with our contracted dealer who will deliver the car to your door, what is the point in waisting time by going to the local dealer for them to match the price.