Grundig TV - Nothing - Pugugly {P}
May be the switch (on the telly) Probably too much bother for a Superstore to repair, but you may find that the old type telly shop isn't quite extinct. These are run by your more patient type who will take the bother of repairing it for you. Other than that I have a lovely (bells and whistles) Toshiba 28" widescreen (Dolby 5.1, optical feed) which has just been retired in favour of a plasma....free to good home (the Tosh that is)
Grundig TV - Nothing - Adam {P}
Only problem with a little outfit is, can't find one anyway. Before we moved, we used to rent the TV's but had bought a little portable one for my sister. When we moved it ceased to work (probably had something to do with me dropping it out of the van but don't tell anyone.) We searched high and low for an old TV repair place, then an old electrical repair place, then anywhere that fixed anything - nothing.

I'll have another look around though as it seems a shame to chuck it.

>>Other than that I have a lovely (bells and whistles) Toshiba 28" widescreen (Dolby 5.1, optical feed) which has just been retired in favour of a plasma....free to good home (the Tosh that is)<<

and with a little selective editing, the above statement soon becomes,

>>a plasma....free to good home<<

Yes please Mr PU sir. Have I ever said I want to be a solicitor when I'm older?

;-)
--
Adam