Key batteries - ford focus - homer 1
Has anyone any idea where to go for the batterys inside the ford focus keys, i think mine must be flat has i have to press it several times before my doors open (hope it is just the battery)
Key batterys - John S
These are often the flat lithium cells, but somtimes silver oxide 'button' cells are used. Almost certainly will have a reference number on them (Lithium cells have standard markings - a 4 digit number like 2032 or 2025, whereas button cells may have a variety of different numbers). These cells are available in the high street at camera shops, watch battery suppliers or even the battery counter in Boots for the common sizes, as they are used in calculators clocks etc. Certainly available from elecronic outlets like Maplins. Almost all likely to be cheaper than Ford dealer.

JS
Key batterys - Adam {P}
It's a CR 2032 3v.
--
Adam
Key batterys - John S
Adski

Thanks for that. So, one of the most common lithium cells and easily obtainable on the High Street. c£2.

JS
Key batterys - oldgit
If you can wait a few days, don't pay high street prices. Get them from www.photoglossy.com where they cost £1.25p each with free p&p. They sell the common Lithium ones ie CR2032 and CR2016 etc. Mind you, their prices have gone up in the last twelve months or so. Used to be able to get these for less than a pound each but then there was p&p to be added - a matter of swings and roundabouts.
Key batterys - frostbite
Lots of people selling these batteries on eBay if you don't want to go out shopping.

Button cells often around £3 for a card of 40 assorted - just make sure there's some of the one you want in the mix!
Key batterys - Manatee
The margin on batteries is phenomenal. Having paid up to £5 each previously I bought 10 of these recently for £2.90 + VAT + postage (three plippers and the kitchen scales use them!) from

www.clockspares.net/

Just put 2032 into the search box.