remote controls - keo-the-dog
looking at a toyota avensis it has a remote control for the stereo, not a stalk by the steering wheel or buttons on the wheel but a proper remote like you get for the tv at home.......why? i can reach the buttons . anybody know why or think it's a good idea ...cheers...keo.
remote controls - JohnPug
So you can fiddle with the stereo when you're sitting in the back seats!
i can see the kids doing that if they get their hands on it. mmm it might get lost on the way home...cheers...keo.
remote controls - Welliesorter
My Sony has one too. I don't see the point either. If you're in the front you can operate the radio without it and I can't think of anything more annoying than rear passengers changing the station.
remote controls - Civic8
Last remote control system.Caused so much grief.I had to hide the remote..Ie kids wanted cd on.I wanted traffic news.Or my Fav/records in between.If they get hold you are not in control.
--
Steve
remote controls - Avant
Only place for remote control is on the steering column, so the driver is in control. Imagine the effect on the driver of a sudden burst of sound caused by some kiddy changing channel and upping the volume....

Or kiddy fiddles with it ("Daddy, it broke") - or it gets muddled with the shopping and is lost in the house - or falls into something being taken to the dump.

I'm all for one man one vote - as long as I'm the man with the vote.
getting more and more convinced it will get "lost" on the way home. still got the buttons on the wheel. ...cheers...keo.
remote controls - Altea Ego
Nah kids - this one didnt come with a remote. Sorry. ;)
remote controls - Imagos
Renault have the best remote radio controls in the business, they sussed this out years ago.
remote controls - Altea Ego
Agreed. Design basically unchanged since the early 90's. Perfect
remote controls - Slint
You can usually also use them to easily enter info into your stereo eg CD names so the correct name displays for each cd. Easier than entering by any other method.