4x4 accessories - No Do$h
With the pick-up on the way I have been shopping around for a few bits and bobs to complete the package for Mrs ND. First priorty has been to locate a suitable hardtop for the pickup bed. After a bit of research I narrowed it down to the Truckman SX and the Carryboy 560.

Best price I could get on the Truckman was over 1600+VAT. Carryboys were coming in at £1100+VAT or thereabouts. By the wonders of google I managed to locate a firm offering the top I was after at a substantial discount.

The top arrived yesterday and is exactly what we were after.

The firm I got it from have only been trading since the spring, but all the way through the owner has been on the 'phone to check my requirements, advise on delivery and generally offer assistance. He also insisted that I call when we come to fit the top so he can talk me through it.

If anyone is in the market for any 4x4 accessories, from roof racks to lighting to spare wheel locks, drop me an email and I'll send you details of his website.

No Dosh
mailto:alan_moderator@honestjohn.co.uk
4x4 accessories - Stuartli
I could name dozens of companies who could learn a great deal from your experience.

You seem to have found a jewel in an ocean of online "sell it cheap" and hang the after care service - usually the two are incompatible for obvious reasons.