Volvo V40 Bifuel - Big Mack
Has anyone got any experience or comments about the V40 LPG model? I have seen a couple advertised at our local superstore, 53 reg with delivery mileage for £14k. At this price they seem to be a good replacement for my 2000W, 75k Vectra SRi 140 Dualfuel. This has given me pretty reliable service over the last 3 years but it might be time to move on.

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Big Mack aka EwanM
Volvo V40 Bifuel - No Do$h
If you want to buy a car that has been on the market since 1996 with only cosmetic changes, is built in a Dutch Mitsubishi factory, has no redeeming features, a poor ride, build quality on a par with lego and depreciation never before seen in a Volvo then this is the car for you.

Otherwise, as posted on here recently, run away from it like it were on fire.

I would set your sights on other dual fuel cars.
Volvo V40 Bifuel - arnold2
And the fuel is going to get MORE expensive on a par with petrol...

www.fleetnewsnet.co.uk/newshome/home_fullarticle/?...1

"Road Fuel Gases: It was announced that, following its recent consultation, the Treasury had decided that the environmental benefits of LPG did not warrant the current level of fuel duty incentive. It was confirmed that duty on LPG would gradually rise during the next 3 years to a level more consistent with its perceived benefits."
Volvo V40 Bifuel - Big Mack
Rats! Just when you think you're winning...

Oh well, maybe i'll just have to let my heart win and start saving for a Saab 9-3 cabrio.

Big Mack aka EwanM