fire and theft ONLY insurance? - steveatpipex
Anybody know of anybody who can insure a car for fire and theft only? (while it off the road for the winter months.

My current insurer (Esure)only does third party fire and theft which means I would be paying for something I didn't want? I want to garage the car and use the spare across the salt laden roads but looks like a none starter at the moment. :(
fire and theft ONLY insurance? - Armitage Shanks{P}
Hi Steve; at some time in the distant past I had a classic car and reverted the insurance to "laid up" for a few months of the Winter. This meant in a garage, not in use in any way, but covered for Fire and Theft, as you require. The broker who handled this for was:- Peart Insurance on 01539 73066. Tanners Yard, Watreside, Kendal, Cumbria LA9 4DN - no connection other then as a past customer!
fire and theft ONLY insurance? - Cliff Pope
Yes, classic insurance specialists is the route to look at. People rebuilding cars, and adding value all the time, often take out insurance like this.

Ask Honest John

Value my car