Denmark V UK - focussed

"we should not stand for this"

Ok - sit down and calm down then!

You don't have a provisional licence yet so driving lessons are off the menu for you for the foreseeable future.

https://www.gov.uk/apply-first-provisional-driving-licence

You cannot currently apply for a new provisional licence because of coronavirus (COVID-19).

Edited by focussed on 19/04/2020 at 11:09

Denmark V UK - FP

Here we go again. I could comment on the nonsensical phrasing and the fact that the poster has made this or similar points ad nauseam in the past.

I could predict that he won't listen to anything we say and will find various ways of prolonging this dialogue of the deaf.

But I have better things to do.

Denmark V UK - Andrew-T

... this government seems to just want to keep us in control, we should not stand for this!

As this sounds like you want to start a revolution, I suggest that this civilised and refined website would be an ineffective place to begin. And for some unfathomable reason, it is conventional to spell it as 'peak', as in mountain. :-)

Denmark V UK - leaseman

O.K. Samtheman, Try leaping out of an aircraft.......scary.........pull the rip-cord and experience the thrill and the safety when you reach a comfortable descent speed. NOW......cut away the parachute as you don't need it any more................Oh Sh***...... Bye....eeeeeee!

Denmark V UK - Avant

I told you, Sam: this correspondence is now CLOSED.