Volvo & Kawasaki ZZR 1100 - Bio-Ethanol inclusion - Icebiker60

Hi There,

I was absolutley amazed at your inclusion of a jocker juggling chain saws & the concise/stilted 'EXPERT'advice rendered in the article of the 14/02/2015. (G.P. Dartmoor) It is not so simpilistic as 'emulsification' -the inclusion of BE into petrol & used in engines built before 2006 degrades the tanks,fuel lines & fuel seals, pumps, carburettors, early fuel pumps & injector rails.

I have read Honest Johns articles since they were produced & I cannot ever remember in the last decade one informative article on the above subject matter!

I think it high time that there was an honest report in your section which deals with this subject, after all there is now unclassified information available which to all intents & purposes has never been openly manifested?!

Try looking at 1/. QINTIQ/10/02471 - ASSESSING FUEL SYSTEM COMPATABILITY WITH BIO-ETHANOL & RISK OF CARBURETTOR ICING. Department of Transport 2/. Motorcycle Action Group - Campaigns - Ethanol in fuel (MAG).

I & countless others who own & have to bear costly repairs caused by BE inclusion into petrol, perhaps you could ALWAYS list garages that DO NOT HAVE THIS INCLUSION?! But then that would grate with the GREEN BRIGADE! Sustainable driving at all costs!

I look forward to an informed article on the subject because the above vehicles are being 'knakered' by this stuff! For many its a TAD LATE IN COMMING & THATS WHAT I CALL A SAW POINT!