n/a - Complete Claim Solutions - GT

Has anyone been approached by the above company? I had a trivial "accident" a couple of years ago where the car in front gently rolled back into mine at traffic lights and its tow bar put a golf ball sized dent in my front bumper. We swapped insurance details, the other driver freely admitted liability, the dent was quickly repaired and I had a courtesy car for a day. There was no personal injury at all. CCS tell me there's a fund available for me to tap into if I say I was injured (in fact, it's double because my wife was a passenger with me) - they say this fund consists of money put up by insurance companies and will go begging if it's not claimed. They've presented me with a legal contract for them to pursue my claim, this form states "neck injuries" lasting "8 weeks" ....pure fabrication, as I told them nothing of the sort. I am therefore not pursuing this as I feel I'm perjuring myself.

Just wondered if anyone had any experience of this company, or this kind of claim in general? Does this "fund" really exist? I can see why insurance premiums keep going up.

n/a - Complete Claim Solutions - FP

You could Google them - there's quite a lot of stuff out there. This caught my eye, from a consumer group:

tinyurl.com/c7xbe3x

In my view, CCS are fishing for business in approaching you - and someone on the inside is selling them details of insurance claims - often years after the event. No doubt they thrive on people dishonest enough to fabricate evidence of injury.

My guess is there is no "fund", except insofar as insurance companies know they must budget for these sorts of bogus claims.

Edited by FP on 14/04/2013 at 13:07

n/a - Complete Claim Solutions - Dwight Van Driver

Section 2 Fraud Act 2006

Fraud by false representation

(1)A person is in breach of this section if he—

(a)dishonestly makes a false representation, and

(b)intends, by making the representation—

(i)to make a gain for himself or another, or

(ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

(2)A representation is false if—

(a)it is untrue or misleading, and

(b)the person making it knows that it is, or might be, untrue or misleading.

(3)Representation” means any representation as to fact or law, including a representation as to the state of mind of—

(a)the person making the representation, or

(b)any other person.

(4)A representation may be express or implied.

Need I say more?????

n/a - Complete Claim Solutions - antilou21

I have received a call from these CCS complete claims solutions they said their is a pot of money that insurers put aside for my compensation claim I confirmed I was not interested they hounded me and said my insurers will ring me to ask if I had spoke to ccs to let them know they are and for me to sign a form to show they contacted me - my insurers were quick to advise that the company will put in a claim for injury without me being injured and this will be fraud.

(Edit - final sentence deleted as this company may have their own version and accuse us of defamation.)

Edited by Avant on 23/03/2014 at 16:26

Complete Claim Solutions - Steve McC

I have had a great day this morning. In November 2013, I was working in a first floor office when my car was backed into in the private car park. The other drivers insurance, E-sure, fixed my car, great job. I then started getting phone calls telling me about this pot of money I was entitled to for injury caused.

I told them that I was not injured and despite that I started receiving calls every couple of weeks and I again refused every time. Since middle of, March 2014, I have been receiving calls three times a day every working day, and when picked up the line was dead. It was listed as a "Private Number" and I was unable to call back. I considered this to be Harassment. I did not know who was calling me.

This morning I was ready for them and picked up the second the phone rang. I spoke to a male who told me he worked for CCS and of the compensation available to me. I told my sad tale and when I asked for their details, the line went dead. I then called E-sure and told them that a company CCS was trying to make me make a fraudulant claim. The lady was very helpful and stated that CCS often call E-sure asking for claim detais.

She then gave me details

Complete Claims Solutions, 0800 567 7064, Castle House,

Sea View Way, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 6NT.

I have mailed them using their chat facility telling them to stop. As and when I get to Brighton I am going to get my revenge in some small way.

Hope this helps.

Complete Claim Solutions - gordonbennet

If a victim of this type of operation reported the situation to the police, would they investigate with a view to a fraud prosecution?

Complete Claim Solutions - oldroverboy.

If a victim of this type of operation reported the situation to the police, would they investigate with a view to a fraud prosecution?

No! Plod are not interested at all, but Insurance companies should excercise their right to get the evidence tested in court.

3 years ago my front wing was scratched on a roundabout by a van driver towing a big trailer. I was stopped and as he swung around the trailer scratched the front of my front n/s wing.

3 months later letter from insurance company... 3 occupants claiming for whiplash. van speed less than 5mph. 12 months later claim thrown out as Insurance company insisted on them giving evidence in court..