Can I get notification emails when someone replies - peanutstew

Hi all

Just joined the forum... Thanks for having me :)

I've just looked for an option to have a notification email when someone replies to a thread I have started or been involved in (or bookmarked or whatever). Couldn't find anything. Did I miss it or is it not an option?

Many thanks

Can I get notification emails when someone replies - FP

AFAIK there is no such option in this forum. You'll just have to keep checking.

Can I get notification emails when someone replies - concrete

As FP says, it is usual to monitor posts or interesting threads on a regular basis. If you leave it too long between visits it is sometimes difficult to catch up.

Cheers Concrete

Can I get notification emails when someone replies - Avant

No, sorry, we don't have that option. I don't think anyone's asked for it before. As the threads all have the original poster's name against them in the list, and the time and date of the most recent post, it's easy to find what's been replied to and what hasn't.

But welcome to the forum.

Can I get notification emails when someone replies - peanutstew

That's all cool. Still nice to be on the forum amongst such friendly helpful folk :)

Can I get notification emails when someone replies - FP

Careful. Some of them bite.

Can I get notification emails when someone replies - concrete

Careful. Some of them bite.

Indeed they do. Anyone heard from Jamie recently?

I apologise for forgetting my manners in my earlier reply. Welcome to the forum where most of the time things run as smoothly as you can expect from an open forum, but far better than most other forums.

Cheers Concrete

Can I get notification emails when someone replies - Bolt

No, sorry, we don't have that option. I don't think anyone's asked for it before. As the threads all have the original poster's name against them in the list, and the time and date of the most recent post, it's easy to find what's been replied to and what hasn't.

But welcome to the forum.

This forum did years ago, if you posted an answer to a question others had an email saying so, but it suddenly stopped though cant remember what year!