An electrical fault is draining the battery if my car is not used regularly - how do I find it?

An electrical fault is draining the battery if my car is not used regularly. What fault could this be and what should I do to rectify the fault?

It might be the interior light delay switch that can remain live after the light has gone out. Or might be the radio/Bluetooth. If it's the latter, install a separate switch into the radio power lead so you can switch it off entirely separately from the ignition or the radio itself.