Ask a Question

As SAAB no longer produce cars, how do I get a certificate of conformity to import my 9-3 to France?

I'm considering importing into France a SAAB 9-3. A requirement in France is to provide a letter confirming conformity with French standards. As SAAB is no longer a car manufacturer, can you advise how or where I can obtain this Certificate or Conformity?

Asked on by

There are a couple of options open to you. First of all, check the owner's manual as some models did come with them. Failing that, have a chat with Saab Parts UK. If that doesn't work, the DVLA should be able to provide you with a certificate of conformity - although I think there is a charge associated with this service.
Similar questions
I am seriously considering buying an American police Interceptor Ford Crown Victoria. They are available in plain colours without all the police regalia. One reason for considering it, apart from its innate...
My husband is serving in HM Forces Germany, and we are about to return to England. We have a Mitsubishi Shogun Sport, which was purchased in Germany at NAAFI car sales as a new vehicle. Although in the...
I'm looking for a car that has three full size seats in the back. I need to be able to fit an adult in the middle rear seat, between two children's car seats. My budget is only small (not helpful I know)...
Related models
More of the same. Modernised with sharper looks. Quick 2.8 twin-turbo. Strong diesels. Spare parts still readily available.

Ask Honest John

Value my car