What mid-size, automatic can I get that's reliable and cheap?
I've just passed my test and would like to buy a cheap, reliable, mid-size automatic (about the same size as a new design Vauxhall Corsa as it's what I passed in). As long as the automatic gearbox is known for being reliable, that's the main thing. I haven't got a big budget so looking for something around £1500 or less. I'm probably asking for a miracle but a nudge in the right direction would be very much appreciated. Just needs to be big enough for a tent and camping kit.

Asked on 18 May 2017 by pierso

Toyota Yaris Verso 1.3 auto. Next size up, Toyota Corolla auto or Honda Civic auto, but these are belt cam engines.