Am I better off buying my new automatic Suzuki Vitara SZT 1.6 petrol before the April VED tax changes?

Am I better off buying my new automatic Suzuki Vitara SZT 1.6 petrol before or after the April VED tax changes? We are likely to keep for at least 5 years.

Assuming 2WD, the CO2 is 127g/km. Also assuming CO2 based tax rates do not change, that means if you register it in February or March the first year VED rate will be £0 and the rate for subsequent years will be £110pa. If you register it in April 2017 or later, the first year VED rate will be £160 and the rate for subsequent years will be £140pa. If it's 4WD, the CO2 is 131g/km so Feb/March first year VED will be £130 and subsequent years will also be £130. If you register the 4WD in April 2017 or later, the first year VED will be £200 and subsequent years will be £140pa.