Is the Volkswagen dry clutch 7 speed DSG gearbox reliable now?

I have a 6 year old Skoda Roomster 1.2 TSI with the 7 speed DSG gearbox, which I like and has been reliable. I am aware of the conductive oil problem with this gearbox from reading your website. I now wish to change the car and the Golf SV 1.4 TSI DSG ticks most of the boxes for me. However, the new wet clutch version of the 7 speed DSG is not in this model so I wonder whether the ‘old’ dry clutch box is still a reasonable bet given that the main problem has supposedly been resolved by filling the box with non-conductive mineral oil – or are there still reliability issues?

The question not worth asking Volkswagen, because they won't answer, is that now the sealed for life synthetic oil in the dry clutch box has been replaced with mineral oil, when does the mineral oil need to be changed? We drove the Golf SV 1.4 TSI with and without the DSG at the launch. With the manual box it was very nice. With the DSG it wasn't: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/volkswagen/volkswa.../